ONE: The Event – Sunday, September 11
ONE: The Event on September 11, 2011 in Seattle, WA, at Memorial Stadium-Seattle Center will include tens of thousands of local and global participants and a goal of 3M via webcast actively engaging a lineup of inspiring top-level speakers, thinkers, and creative game-changers from a diverse cross-section of society and also including a star-marquee of music and theatrical events. Culminating in a GLOBAL SYNCHRONIZED MOMENT OF LOVE on 9/11 at 10:46pm GMT (3:46pm PDT) we will harness our collective intention to shift to love-based, collaborative solutions that will end the age of fear and isolation.
ONE: The Gathering – Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10
ONE: The Gathering on September 9 and 10th at the University of Washington is a collaborative leadership summit that instinctively pulls both local community members and global game changers into dialogue, creative engagement and sustainable actions-based visioning. As with ONE: The Event, this will be webcast globally. The framing question: How does Love replace Fear across all sectors as we turn to Systems Thinking with systems being and wise action?
ONE: Becoming ONE Collaborative Opportunities:
This is event is for all of You. How can ONE: Becoming ONE serve to spread the word about your organization and service in the world? OBO sees the power of co-creative cross-pollination as the new way of doing business based in Love.
As a ONE: Becoming ONE partner you will:
• Be featured as a Co-Host and ONE: Becoming ONE Strategic Partner (Promo materials features, logo placement, social media highlight shares, and much more)
• Be included in our global online directory of Top Notch Bridge-building & service organizations
• Get pre-release info of promotional opportunities surrounding events while enjoying cross-promotion of your own offerings.
• Enjoy mainstream press recognition and visibility in months leading up to, surrounding, and following events.
• Be part of a larger collective of organizations to continue the collaboration post-events as ONE: Becoming ONE Sustaining Partners.